No big deal I knew how to get there right, WRONG. I thought I saw Brad turn down a street further up but once again WRONG. So I'm going in circles trying to find Brad meanwhile Brad has turned around trying to find me. So why haven't we just picked up our phones and called each other. Oh that's right I left my phone home. Was it this chaotic back in the days when cell phones didn't exist.
Once I realized I was thoroughly lost and honestly had no clue where to find DRAKE GARAGE I stopped at a gas station and asked. After getting my directions I wasn't even close I quickly jumped in the car and made my way over. I finally got to the garage and there was no sign of Brad or the jeep. So being the lost and confused person I was at the time I went in and asked if they had seen a guy who brought in a green jeep. Finally one guy mentioned he saw him walking the other direction. EXCELLENT, once again I jumped in my car and the chase was on. Sure enough I find Brad walking back towards the school.
REALLY, this shouldn't have been so difficult.
3 comments:
the dumbest things like that happen when they really dont need to.. :) we were so glad we got to stop by! it was really good to see you guys. yes you are very lucky to "borrow" it :) we did the same thing our first year of marriage!
Hey Charlie-It's me Kate (Moser) Bee I don't even know how I came across your blog but somehow I did and I am so happy! It looks like you guys are doing great! Hope your enjoying Iowa...we are currently in Texas. Lifes different outside of Idaho eh? Well check us out at eliandkate.blogspot.com
In the "good old days" stuff like that was common because of no cell phones. I think that is how my generation developed so much patience. Oh, do we have patience?? maybe not so much. Fun to keep up on whats going on. Great blog. Love Aunt Shauna
Post a Comment