We'll we've kind of been MIA we've been keeping pretty busy and to be quite honest blogging is the last thing on my mind when I get home from work at night.
However, I was able to take a few days off work and go with Brad to Jackson for a medical conference, and everything happened to work out so my family could meet us there.
We took a sleigh ride through the elk refuge.

Maven enjoyed it at first but ended up falling asleep pretty quick.







2 comments:
im sure that blogging is the LAST thing you care about. your a busy woman! Maven is as CUTE as ever! you look great too! your hair looks so long! LOVE jackson! glad you guys had fun!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love going to Jackson and man it's been forever since I have got to. Maven is getting so big and is so super cute. It was fun to see a new post :)
Post a Comment