Latley Maven has been really good at hidding things including himself. He has an obsession with phones and anywhere we go he knows exactlly where to find the phones. He gets one or even two phones in hand and starts walking around and talking on the phone. He even laughs during his phone conversation. Then when he's done he throws the phone away. That's right he's done with it so it's going in the garbage.
He also throws his toys away. Don't forget to check the garbage before you take it out. Who knows what we've sent to the dump.
This morning I caught him with my wallet. How he got it I'm not quite sure because I make a point to keep it out of his reach. But it was too late everything was gone including my debit cards, credit cards and drivers license. We searched high and low they are nowhere to be found. Today is garbage day so lets just hope they didn't make it all the way out to the garbage truck.
Things don't always end up in the garbage. From time to time he just hides them really well. Yesterday we were stranded at my grandparents because he hid the keys. He's also good at hiding himself. I've found him in closets and cupboards. He's way too quiet about it.
![]() |
| How could this sweet little innocent boy cause so much mischieve. |
![]() |
| This is the "don't tell me what to do" face or "I'll tell you." |




1 comment:
i love this crazy monkey! haha and his preacher face! :)
Post a Comment