07 March, 2011

The Little Monkey

Maven has so many wonderful babysitters that are always willing to help out and make things easier on me when I have to drop him off. One of these wonderful ladies is Rachael. Her husband is in the same class as Brad at DMU. One day while she had Maven she snapped a few shots of him and I LOVE THEM!!! She is so talented and captured his personality so well.

You can check out her website Rachael Cook Photography and see more pictures of Maven here.





3 comments:

Rachael Cook Photography said...

Ok, could you be any sweeter?? Thanks for the shout out on your blog. I think these pics of Maven or some of my all time favs so far. He's so stinkin cute :)

sam and kyrsten said...

oh my CUTENESS! i LOVE him! She did an amazing job!

The Bee Family said...

Oh my heck! He is so precious! Talk about the cutest little guy EVER!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...